CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

kicking depressions arse!

I'm trying to beat my depression with diet and excersize. I need your support! I can't do this alone and I fugure if I have someone to answer to, my few followers, it will give me more encouragement. I'm starting with excersize and cutting at least 95% of my chocolate (100% would be like murder). I started with slow-robics. I'm sore. And now I need to remove chocolate. This is going to be the hardest part. I will slowly be removing other unhealthy things from my diet, like ton's of sugar, ton's of goods baked with white flour, and I've already cut caffienated soda. How do I cut chocolate?  I survive on it, I turn to it when I'm stressed or just craving something yummy, I've eaten more bags of chocolate chips than I've baked with (ok maybe not that extreme). Help me out, wish me luck, send me some sweet carrot and whole grain wishes. And hold me accountable!


Heaven! I mean why would this kid complain?

4 comments:

Andrea said...

When you figure out how to let it go let me know.

I am trying to cut that all out as well, somehow I think the baby craves it, and that is why I have to eat it. I think she like Chocolate milk. I have been trying to convince her that strawberry would be better, but she just won't listen.

Queen Bee said...

Don't cut it all the way out. Just make it a treat, instead of a habit. It is possible to do it this way, not possible to cut it out forever, not when you love it that much. And sheesh, Lacy, get a hobby. Kidding. Of course. I love you and you can do anything you set your mind to! Just be reasonable and gentle with yourself! This is a great way to beat depression. I will be praying for you, and I will hold you accountable!

Unknown said...

i feel your pain-finally accepted i am lactose intolerant, so no more chocolate! ahhh! one treat i do allow myself are cocoa roast almonds. i found them near the trail mix area in the store-there's enough cocoa flavor to hold off a crave, but its in 100 cal packs. and the almonds help u feel more full! good luck, and when u do slip don't beat yourself up, tomorrow is always a new day!

Emily said...

Oh Lacy you crack me up! I love how candid and honest you are! Trying to kick chocolate? I have no advice. :) But, I love how your blog is chocolate themed with your background! (Well, it reminded me of Chocolate and then I read your posts.)