CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

so yesterday sucked.

I don't really want to go into the details of sheridan cutting up colters s.s. card that I just got in the mail because the first one never came. Or little miss being told to stop doing something more than once and then getting hurt, all day long. Or how I finally ended up yelling at her while she was crying because I had told her to stop. Or about how Colter wants to eat all day long! Or about how a root canal is more pleasurable than arguing with Canyon just to get him to read the next two pages of his book. (my kids can't ask me for anything during a root canal). I love my kids but my insides look like this sometimes. Not always, not even most of the time, but most of yesterday. Oh and the only chocolate I had was when my absent minded brain cut out and I thought I can't order a chocolate shake so I'll get a butterfinger one. My brain is chemically engineered to crave chocolate. I mean I get it without even realizing it. Other wise since my last post I am definitely 95% chocolate free.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I am sorry! Being a mom is SO hard sometimes. SO much joy and so much hardness all at the same time! Good luck with everything!

Karabear said...

Wow.. this made me just REALLY want to jump into parenthood. I'm sorry Lacy! I wish I could come and help! I miss you guys like crazy.