CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

my oven is toasted

There may have been a small fire in my oven. Now it will only broil. A new oven was on the list, but it just got drastically bumped up. It's been really ugly, but it works and I wanted other things first. And, I just cleaned it last week, that cleaning is supposed to last much longer than a week. (There may be a small part of me that is just thrilled to get a new oven) My rolls were totally raw on the bottom today, annoying.
Well on to better things. Yard sales!! I have so many new project materials.  I actually gave up my parking spot until I can finish them and get them in to the house. Fun!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Ohhh, I can't wait to see your projects!!! Thanks for all your inspiration!! Sorry about the oven... that's NO fun!!