CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

august birthdays






So I have a bit of catching up to do. First we started having family home evening with my family and it landed on Skeeters birthday, although she was in Vegas we had cupcakes and celebrated for her, we had to pressure wash the kids (Canyon, Dezirae, Simeon & Sheridan) afterwords, but we all love a good mess sometimes. For my birthday we went to the temple and later my dad took some of us (Scott, Heather, Buck -Heathers brother, quickly becoming part of the fam, Brice, Chris, Me and our kids) out for dinner. I chose Golden Corral. I love that place. I've always been a fan of the buffet and we had a great time. My mom brought me a cheesecake too, my fave, and it was a good day.

No comments: