CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

a batty boo from me to you!





So I have a ton of catching up to do on my blogging. I will start with Halloween and then back track. It is great to be back in AZ right now with this gorgeous weather, a computer with an SD slot, and all my card making supplies!
Oh and one more thing, I cannot tell you how happy I am that prop 102 here, prop 8 in CA and prop 2 in FL all passed. That means their state constitutions define marriage as between one man and one woman. So far, one thing good came out of this election, we'll just wait and see for the rest, I'm skeptical.
Anyway back to my cutie Halloween kids! Sheridan was a cutie rag doll, i made her a totally different costume but grandma dressed her up in this and it was too cute to pass up. Then we have little lord Vader. We took the kids trick or treating at the mall and it was so great. We actually went more that day. I took Canyon to center street in Provo and then we all went to a trunk or treat that night too. For breakfast that day we had jack-o-lantern pancakes which the kids just loved, ok, grownups did too. We had a really fun Halloween and we capped it off with the Allphin Chili and Chowder party which we haven't been to in years, it was totally great!

No comments: