CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

crafty dreams

So I finally came up with a name for my blog. I seriously wish I was way more crafty. I can figure out how to do things but seem incapable of original creativity. But that's ok I know there are more of you out there. And that is why there are crafty people, I just copy things off of all their fun blogs that I stalk. I wasn't really aware that I was a blog stalker, until I had a few people tell me that's what they did to me and I became a blog stalkee. Now I know it's got a name. I love finding all the wonderful craft blogs and their amazing ideas. I find them through other people of course, because I'm not creative enough to find them on my own. So I've become a fan and linked them for you, just in case you, like me, need help finding crafty things to do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

uncreative my butt! you know it takes a LOT of creative effort, and talent to find all these neat-o ideas, and you're always putting your twist on it! you're such a humble punk!

Lyndsay said...

I never though about sausage but I will have to try that. Thanks for the tip!