CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

yesterday was good

So the day after the suckage, things improved and am now feeling better. I'm probably like 90% chocolate free and I feel good about that. Yesterday was gorgeous outside so we took the kids to the shriner parade and they loved all the little cars and so did I. Then we came home and raked up 13 more bags of leaves to add to all the ones we did in the fall. we cleaned out the garden beds and there are things sprouting that we didn't plant. Can't wait to see what they are. Made the kids play outside the whole time we were out there. They thought it was ok at first and then they started begging to go inside. Winter has ruined them. I am getting so excited for spring I can barely wait. Then we fired up the grill and had burgers and it was just all great. I had one little bout of depression when it was brought to my attention that I was missing Lehi days in AZ. I love it. So we were driving by costco and I had chris stop and we just wandered around and ate all the samples. I think I started feeling better right after the chicken and mozzerella ravioli. yum. Canyon is on shcool break right now for a couple weeks, Sher really wants to go to school and talks about "her school" all the time. Colt is crawling now. And it seems since he was my latest crawler he is making up for lost time and already pulling him self up on things. I keep telling him he has 4 months (at least) before he needs to walk but he seems determined to catch up to his siblings. ugh. Oh it's a good sunday. The damn roast (thanks huntingtons) is on, and the bread is rising. I have to go play princess with Sheridan. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments: