CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

first tag

I got tagged three times in the last week, and they are all different so here i go.
Talara tagged me with this one.

What was the best thing you cooked last week?

broccoli cheese soup, yummy

If time, money and babysitting were no object where would you go and with who?
  • travel to british isles and or europe with chris
  • go to hawaii with chris
  • go to disneyland with mom and sisters (and of course i couldn't leave talara home)

When was the last time you cried?
  • when i was all by myself in Colorado last week, I got pretty pathetic

List 5 things you were doing 10 years ago.
  • I was a sophomore in high school.
  • I was completely boy crazy
  • I was trying desperately to fit in somewhere
  • I was sporting my first pair of doc martens
  • Looking fine in short shorts and tank tops

List 5 things you were doing 5 years ago.
  • Being a newlywed with no kids
  • Cake decorating at Sam's Club
  • Living in Utah
  • Getting to know my new sis in law, Jenn
  • driving a ford ranger
List 5 things you were doing 1 year ago.
  • Hanging out with Chris parents in Utah
  • Still trying to adjust to dry weather after the Caribbean
  • Breastfeeding a baby
  • looking forward to the summer
  • stressing over not knowing when or where our next move was

List 7 of your favorite hobbies.
  • Shopping
  • making cards
  • Reading
  • Scrapbooking
  • Sewing
  • traveling with chris
  • Camping

List your 5 favorite foods.
  • Steak
  • Fried chicken
  • Roast
  • potatoes, baked, mashed, roasted, funeral
  • cheesecake

List 5 places you have been.
  • Las Vegas, NV
  • Yellowstone
  • Sequim, WA
  • Saba, N.A.
  • St. Thomas, V.I.

List your 5 favorite memories.
  • Dating Chris while living in Yellowstone
  • Having Canyon and Sheridan
  • Getting a cow for Christmas
  • Driving to Payson, AZ on a Sunday, getting donuts and playing at the park with the rocket
  • Many Thanksgivings
I now tag: Tiffany, Jaymie, Katie, Skeeter, Heather

No comments: