CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

second tag

tag rules:
1. you link back to the person who tagged you.
2. post these rules on your blog.
3. share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5. let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
6. enjoy the results.

Tiffany tagged me.

1. I can still do the splits
2. I have trichotillomania, not an extreme case
3. I loved living on moldy Saba
4. I have lived in 5 different states and another country
5. I love people watching
6. Open cupboards bother me

I tag Ashley, Cassie, Megyn, Talara, Skeeter, Heather

1 comment:

Barnes Blog said...

Hey Lacy, I found you on Jaymie's blog. You look good, your life seems crazy busy, but fun. come see us some time.
Keara